Oreo fudge uses only three simple ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. Then all you need to do is let the fudge set. Make a huge batch and gift it to family and friends, or it’s perfect for a holiday tray as well.
When it comes to Oreos in our house, we almost always have a few packages available. I feel like there are so many easy no bake recipes that use Oreos and this recipe is ones that comes to mind because its so easy to make you put the ingredients together and let it set and your done.
When it comes to making fudge, there are two types to consider: the first one uses sugar, cream, and butter; the other, my favorite, uses sweetened condensed milk. I like this option because you don’t have to worry about burning your sugar; it’s really a foolproof option.
Why you will love this Oreo Fudge
- 3 ingredients
- Easy to make, this fudge will take you less than 15 minutes to prepare. which is so nice in the busy holiday season.
- Make Ahead: This recipe can be made ahead and placed in the fridge for 2 weeks, or you can place it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Great homemade gift, ideal for family and friends, or ideal for your holiday baking tray.
Ingredients you will need
- White Chocolate I like to use a good quality white chocolate but I have used a generic brand and it has worked good too
- Oreos I like to use traditional Oreos, but you can use a golden Oreo or a cool mint Oreo. I have even used birthday cake Oreos when I found them all delicious options.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk I use full-fat sweetened condensed milk because I’ve discovered that using a low-fat option changes the consistency.
How to make Oreo Fudge
- Prepare baking dish Using parchment paper, line a baking or casserole dish.
- Crush Oreos Crush 5 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. I like to blend them in a food processor, but you can put them in a Ziploc and crush them.
- Melt Place sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a double boiler; I find it warms up slowly instead of in a microwave, where you have more of a chance of it burning.
- Cookie Crumbs mix in Oreo cookies crumbs into chocolate chip mixture and pour directly into prepared pan.
- Chill allow to chill and set
Easy Oreo Fudge
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- Line a 9 by 9" baking dish with parchment paper. In a small saucepan heat the condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Place all but 4 OREOs in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks-you don't want them broken too small but at least into thirds or quarters.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Take the last 4 cookies in the bag and crush into small pieces. Sprinkle over the top of the fudge and gently pat into the top with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Cut into 1.5" squares to serve. Makes 25 pieces.